We were surprised and happy to see the email from lillianc, ltclifeonhigh.wordpress.com nominating us for the Illuminating Blogger Award. We love the enthusiasm that lillian possesses. It seems to jump right off the screen. It’s contagious.
We have to post one random thing about ourselves. While we may spend hours in the winter looking for the perfect recipe for the perfect dessert, in the summer it’s S’mores, week in, week out.
1. cancerkillingrecipe.wordpress.com – this is an inspirational site as we follow oceana65’s journey.
2. soulsbyfarm.wordpress.com We’ve driven 2 hours for eggs and plants. If only Ohio was closer.
3. onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com We’re sure that Luann has received awards for her writing for the newspaper. We hope she enjoys getting an award for her blog.
4. madebymike.wordpress.com love the recipes, love the humor, just love mike.
5. grownandflown.com grown and flown was our first “like” and comment. we might have not written a second post except for her kind words.
Illuminating Blogger Award
- Visit the award site and leave a comment indicating who you’ve been nominated by
- Thank the person that nominated you with a comment and link back to your blog
- Include a courtesy link back to the official award site in your own blog post
- Share 1 random thing about yourself
- Select 5 or more nominees
- Notify your nominees with a comment and link to the original site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/)